Self-defense is just not solely about social or felony violence. At instances, ideological and political violence could be simply as harmful to you. On this episode, I discuss in regards to the polarized instances we dwell in, why they’re this manner, what among the contradictory positions are, and ultimately: how you can keep away from ideological seize.
The hyperlinks talked about on this episode:
- George Floyd – BLM protests/riots cost (insurance cost only…)
- Don’t follow the narrative on Ukraine; get called a Vatnik.
- U.S., European officials broach topic of peace negotiations with Ukraine
- Ukraine’s top general: War with Russia has reached stalemate
- Ghost of Kiev
- Israel’s Shuttering of Al Jazeera Awaits Defense Minister Approval
- Four additional Russian media outlets added to the list of banned media in the EU
- Harvard Caps Harris Poll
- Student protests in the US.
- Harvard students letter
- Antisemitic protests and attacks
- Pogrom in Dagestan
- Podcast episode 132: Single variable thinking
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and depart a evaluation!
You may help the podcast in numerous methods right here.
Subscribe to the podcast and mechanically get the most recent episode:
The put up Podcast episode 134: The fracturing of Western societies appeared first on Wim Demeere's Blog.