Bonjour, health fanatics!
Think about a exercise that transports you to the Metropolis of Gentle — welcome to the “Paris” WOD! It’s a classy mix of power, endurance, and pure joie de vivre, all wrapped up in a single invigorating session on the Academy of Self Protection.
Why ‘Paris’, you ask? Similar to the enchanting metropolis, this exercise is about the great thing about power and the allure of pushing your self to new limits:
- 12 Bent over rows to construct a again as sturdy as the muse of the Eiffel Tower.
- 10 Dips to tone your arms, making them prepared for a triumphant increase on the Arc de Triomphe.
- 20 Hip thrusters to energy up your glutes as in case you’re marching down the Champs-Élysées.
- A fast spherical of 100 punches to channel your internal French boxer.
- 20 Accordion crunches to craft a core as spectacular because the Louvre Pyramid.
- 8 kb thrusters to raise your spirits as excessive as Montmartre.
- And a 45-second assault bike dash to breeze by means of like a gust of wind over the Seine.
And who’s our information by means of this Parisian escapade? The one and solely Coach Mike! His experience is your passport to a exercise that’s each a problem and a celebration.
So, be a part of us at the moment at 7 pm, as a result of the Academy of Self Protection in Santa Clara is the following smartest thing to a Parisian health retreat. Let’s say “au revoir” to the identical previous routine and “bonjour” to one thing extraordinary!