Mike Tyson shedding to James Buster Douglas was a shock to many individuals. The way in which they anticipated the battle to go was attributable to the identical considering we see these days in society: battle in Ukraine or Israel, politics, historical past, and so forth. Single-variable considering is omnipresent. On this episode, I clarify why it doesn’t work and what to do about it.
Take pleasure in!
The hyperlinks talked about on this episode (affiliate hyperlink):
- Mike Tyson on being intimidating.
- Violence is an emergent dynamic system
- My Violence Analysis videos
- List of logical fallacies
- List of cognitive biases
- Rick Roufus vs. Changpuek Kietsongrit, Full fight.
- My post on how my country was made.
- Alexandre Gendebien
- Lyn Alden
- Lyn Alden’s book: Broken Money: Why Our Financial System is Failing Us and How We Can Make it Better
Thanks for listening!
Like, share and depart a assessment!
You may help the podcast in varied methods right here.
Subscribe to the podcast and robotically get the newest episode: